Welcome to Graphics by Jordak

Current status: I am no longer taking requests to personalize at this time.In the mean time you can find me on Facebook. Username Marty Barg.

Thursday, August 28, 2014

Lady Boadicea

Seriously Lady Boadicea? Should I be flattered you copy everything I have done or should I least say you attempted? If you don't know this person, she is part of the disboards. Soon as I left, she seems to taken it upon herself to copy many of my designs the best she could. Where is the originality and the respect Lady? If you like what I have done, just expand on it and make it your own. Don't duplicate it! So Lady Boadicea, I have updated the design. Please don't copy this one too! Final thought. What is up with this design that people steal it, sell it and need to copy it?
                                                                   Lady Boadicea





                                                                       Old Jordak Design

                                                                   Updated version