Welcome to Graphics by Jordak

Current status: I am no longer taking requests to personalize at this time.In the mean time you can find me on Facebook. Username Marty Barg.

Monday, April 2, 2012

Well traffic and requests have slowed way down and from what I hear from a couple of emails I have gotten is that with the help of a moderator or two and a certain webmaster on the disboards, they really love to censor anybody that tries to find me. First they filter out the name jordak, so people are asking for me by name so now they are deleting any posts that mention me in anyway and how to find me. You think I killed a kitty or something but in fact all I did was speak up about censorship on the boards and how private messages are moderated based on what a webmaster told me. Innocent conversation but banned for airing out their dirty secret. I was forwarded a PM somebody got from a moderator recently and they were scolded and told I was not allowed to be discussed and all messages will be deleted and infractions will be issued. Really!? What's up with these people and why are they so angry with me? I just don't get it.